Kitchissippi United makes a difference by responding to needs in the community, offering pastoral care, accompanying people on their grief journey, providing spiritual education opportunities, and extending vital nursing support. We depend on the generosity of our members and adherents to meet expenses.
Here are some ways that you can give:
2) Are you a member? You can get on PAR! (Pre-Authorized Payment)
PAR us stabilize our income flow and know that we can count on your support for our ministry. It means monthly contributions throughout the year that allows us to plan our budgets more accurately because pre-authorized donations guarantee us a steady income stream. If you’d like to arrange a PAR.
• Decide the amount of your monthly offering
• Fill in an Authorization Card from the church
• Attach a sample cheque from your account marked “Void”
• Return it to the church office via mail or the offering plate.
3) Mail donation/cheque (no cash) to Kitchissippi United Church 630 Island Park Drive, Ottawa, ON K1Y 0B7 (the mail is checked regularly through the COVID-19 pandemic).
4) Memorial Fund Donation – Commemoration of a Special Occasion:
A ‘gift’ to Kitchissippi Memorial Fund is a caring and significant way to honour a friend, relative or colleague. Recognize a special occasion in their life with a gift of faithful stewardship.
Have questions or concerns? Contact the church office at 613-722-7254.
Click on the Kitchissippi United Church logo on the top left to bring you back to the HOME page.